This sponsored article was created by our content partners, BAW Media. Thank you for supporting the partners who make SitePoint possible.
It’s amazing what one or more plugins can do for your website design and for your business. There are a ton of them available for WordPress users.
A “ton” of cool WordPress plugins might seem like a lot, and it is. Unless you know where to look and what to look for. Finding one or more that you could benefit from can be a challenge. You might be better off reading the reviews or just leaving everything to the experts.
One or more of the top ten WordPress plugins featured in this article could turn an average performing website into a real powerhouse. This can save your business time and money. All this by eliminating cumbersome or error-prone processes you currently have in place.
Check out these potentially game-changing WordPress plugins, starting with –
The Amelia WordPress plugin is an excellent choice for beauty, health and fitness, training, and similar businesses that might have to put up with a manual or semi-automated reservation system with its inherent delays and inconsistencies.
Amelia can save companies like these time and money by –
- allowing customers to book and manage appointments online 24/7, make payments, and receive important notifications via SMS or email.
- allowing managers to track and manage daily schedules, vacations and time off for employees
- notify customers of special events, in-person or online seminars, and discount or coupon offers
- manage bookings at multiple locations for unlimited appointments, including group bookings and event bookings.
- customize booking forms to meet the particular needs of each business and to match their brands.
Amelia supports PayPal, Stripe, Mollie and RazorPay payments. Click the banner to learn more about what this time and money saving plugin could do for your business.
wpDataTables is a feature-rich WordPress table and chart builder plugin that provides its users with everything they need to create their tables and charts.
Creating a table from large amounts of complex data from various sources may require tools that are not necessarily easy to find or use. This is not the case with the 4 charting engines of wpDataTables:
- Google Charts
- Apex Charts
For building tables, wpDataTables can easily access a variety of database sources which include:
wpDataTables can at the same time process data that exists in common industrial formats and offers a multitude of sorting and filtering options that allow you to create a multiplicity of table types.
wpDataTables tables and charts are editable and responsive up-front and, with conditional formatting, can highlight and/or color-code key information.
Even if your website performs as expected, there will invariably come a time of improvement, whether it’s related to traffic, lead generation, conversion, or something else entirely.
Determining the best way to make a needed improvement can be a challenge. Site Kit gives you a one-stop solution by making critical Google tools available to WordPress and deploying them to help make your site a success by –
- display the statistics of these Google tools on your WordPress dashboard
- quickly configure these tools without having to modify the source code of your site
- showcase key metrics and insights for your entire site and for individual posts
- granular permission management on WordPress and various Google products
- showing the number of visitors to your site, their browsing habits, etc.
Click the banner to learn more about what Site Kit can do for you.
If you think your websites aren’t exactly sending your customers into fits of ecstasy with your visuals, Slider Revolution can change that by bridging the gap between what they want and what you can deliver with its –
- 200+ website templates and slider designs designed to impress, and 20+ powerful add-ons
- attractive WebGL slide animations
- ability to import dynamic content from WooCommerce and social media.
WordPress is popular for its form plugins. Tablesome is a WordPress form database plugin that you can use to save, edit, delete, and export WordPress form entries.
It can be used to save Elementor form submissions, WPForms entries, Contact Form 7 DB, Forminator database, etc.
It is GDPR compliant and also a form automation plugin that you can use to display WordPress form entries on frontend pages and export entries to tools like MailChimp, Google Sheets, Salesforce, etc.,
Having trouble finding the right WordPress theme? Why not let TheDock help you create your own? It’s not that difficult and it will definitely give you a sense of satisfaction.
TheDock has a multiplicity of useful features including –
- a complete design system rich in options
- responsive design features that ensure your site looks great on all screens
- designer, developer, editor and team collaboration support.
- clean, readable and reliable code.
If you want to profit from selling content, you will need a tool that can convert your website into a powerful content selling platform. The WordPress Ultimate Membership Pro plugin can do just that for you by allowing you to –
- Create unlimited subscription levels for free, trial and paid members
- Manage and control customer access to your content based on their subscription level
- Send emails to welcome new members and notifications to established subscribers.
LayerSlider is not just another slider plugin. It is a website building and animation tool that you can use to enhance the look of any website with its eye-catching range of animations, contemporary graphics and interactive features that are –
- integrated into hundreds of websites, sliders and popup templates
- put into action with LayerSlider’s modern and intuitive editing interface
Professional customer support is also here for you.
The Download Monitor plugin puts a ready-made solution at your fingertips to help you track file downloads, manage content to generate leads, and request personal information from users to build an audience while providing valuable content in return .
This WordPress plugin allows you –
- create your online store
- link a page to all your channels and promote your social networks
- place ads, tutorials – and more.
Ads Pro is currently the largest and newest Ads Manager for WordPress. It gives you everything you need to manage and sell ads.
Its admin panel makes it easy to manage ads with its –
- 25+ ad templates and 20+ ad display options.
- integrated CPC, CPM and CPD billing and PayPal, Strip and bank transfer payment functions
- Geo-targeting to display ad slots based on the location of origin.
The WordPress plugin directory contains nearly 60,000 plugins. This guide narrows it down to 10 best WordPress plugins. Each of them offers revolutionary possibilities for your websites or businesses.
We consulted experts in their respective fields to put together this list of essential WordPress plugins. All of them are designed to help you with content strategy, SEO, site security, and even social media marketing.
The features provided by these cool WordPress plugins can add tremendous value to your WordPress experience.