Content in the middle of the funnel refers to assets that are directed to prospects who have already engaged with a brand in some capacity. The goal is to educate and entertain while encouraging prospects and developing conversion intention.
Examples of mid-funnel campaigns can include:
- Email advertising
- Content Marketing
- Online course
Funnel bottom content refers to assets that persuade a prospect to take that final step and make a purchase. This content is designed to instill confidence in a buyer, highlight the superiority of the brand over its competition and finalize the deal.
Examples of bottom of the funnel channels and methods can include:
- Customer relationship management (CRM)
- Case studies
- User communities
If these are low traffic pages and you need fast results, you can test an existing audience. Or, alternatively, you can start building an audience for the pages with the highest traffic while you wait for the other audience to grow.
Create “Call only” retargeting ads
Call-only ad retargeting Serves ads to prospects who have called your client’s business, as opposed to prospects who have visited the website but have not contacted a representative.
This niche has already been in direct contact with the business as it is more likely to convert.
Some tips to increase the success rate of your call-only ad retargeting:
- Segment your audience based on keywords and search terms, geographic location and callers versus website visitors. You’ll want to tailor your strategies depending on the audience you’re focusing on.
- Define the goals and KPIs of a successful campaign. Most agencies typically focus on one of two main goals: brand awareness and conversions.
- Test the effectiveness of your campaigns once they have been implemented. Tools such as A / B tests, call tracking, and other analytical data can show you how your customer’s prospects are engaging with the business in response to the retargeted campaign.
- Evaluate the results and refine your strategy. If you’ve gathered relevant and useful data, it should help paint a clear picture of what is working well and what could be improved. Go back and re-evaluate the ads themselves if they don’t meet your expectations. Is the copy suitable for the right segmented audience? Could the language be updated to have a bigger impact?
Schedule ads and adjust bids based on your customer’s hours of operation
Make sure calls arrive when reps are available to answer, especially if call-only ad retargeting is part of your strategy.
Speed is everything today.
Did you know 82% of customers rated an immediate response from businesses as “important” or “very important” for marketing or sales inquiries. That number rises to 90% for customer support issues.
Based on the expectation of immediate service, it is not a good first impression to have prospects contact your customer outside of office hours and leave them a voicemail message, then have to wait for the day. next business for a response.
Ideally, you want prospects to contact the business when a real person is able to immediately answer the phone and have a conversation with them.
Use call quality reports
Analysis and monitoring are important parts of the process.
Call quality reports (like those from CallRail and other business intelligence tools) can provide valuable insight into the effectiveness of advertisements, the customer team’s response to prospects contacted, and potential issues to be addressed. .
Some of the KPIs you should follow as part of the call quality rating include:
- Speed: How quickly was the call answered?
- Mataining time : How long did prospects have to wait on average?
- Attitude: What was the rep’s general disposition when speaking to the manager?
- Resolution: Were the problem or question (s) resolved on the first call?
- Audio quality: Was the connection clear?
- Satisfaction: How did the prospect assess their experience in a post-call customer satisfaction survey?
Quick win n ° 3: Automate auctions
This tool can dramatically improve your time management compared to manually balancing your customer’s Google Ads budgets.
When bidding automation is integrated into your PPC strategy, you save time and manpower by no longer having to manually split your budget between keywords with different price points, which is a big advantage. long, tedious and imprecise method.
Instead, automation will choose a budget-optimized combination that allows you to maximize the potential return.
However, it’s important to remember that automating the process doesn’t mean it’s a one-time step. You should always monitor for anomalies regularly.
Quick Win # 4: Improved Ratios
Naturally, customers want to see the ROI for your campaign efforts.
The best solution is to present the data in a visual report that is clear, concise and that a customer can easily interpret and understand.
By connecting the data points of social media, advertising platforms, CRM systems, and other analytics tools, you’ll be able to paint a comprehensive, easy-to-read picture of whether the customer’s goals and expectations are. achieved.
With this analytical data, you and your client can discuss the progress that has been made. It is also a good time to focus on the pain points and develop a strategy to resolve them.
At this point, your client’s end goals for their PPC goals may also change based on the data collected so far.
All this information is important to go back and refine the overall strategy.
How CallRail Can Help You Master Your All-Star PPC Strategy
For 10 years, we’ve been helping small businesses and the agencies that serve them optimize their marketing spend and increase valuable leads. Today, we serve over 175,000 businesses.
Our unique marketing platform provides business tools to market smarter, generate more quality leads, centralize communications, and convert leads into customers.
We offer reporting tools designed to sort, filter, and deliver information on calls, texts, chats, and form submissions, allowing you to analyze and understand the performance of your PPC campaigns.
Here are examples of some of the CallRail reports that can be invaluable in fine-tuning your PPC strategies:
- Channel assignment to help you understand how PPC campaigns are performing against other channels.
- Date and time reports to help you plan your listings and plan your budget.
- One-at-a-time call logs to help you improve the quality of your lead generation with high quality calls.
- Custom tagging reports to help you identify new keywords that prospects are using when speaking with a representative on the phone.
CallRail integrates seamlessly into existing workflows; integrates with several major marketing and sales platforms, including HubSpot, Facebook, Salesforce, and Google Ads and Analytics; and adapts to the needs of each client as they grow.
We’re ready to help you master PPC no matter what stage you find yourself in.