HLA Management is a theatrical agency that represents directors, writers, designers and creative department heads for film, television, theater and other areas of the entertainment industry. Our job is to manage, negotiate and promote the many facets of our clients’ hectic professional lives. With over thirty years of experience in the field, HLA Management continues to be a highly regarded and proactive management agency.
We are a fast-paced, dynamic office looking for an enthusiastic, helpful and highly organized Agent Assistant to join our team. Your job will be to assist the agents with all matters relating to their clients and to ensure that the office runs smoothly in all areas, from taking phone calls, filing, data entry, greeting guests, ordering stationery and general office duties.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone at the start of their career to get their foot in the door of the arts and entertainment industry. A genuine enthusiasm for the arts is essential.
If you think you meet the following selection criteria, submit your CV and cover letter to Kate Richter – [email protected]
- Exceptional organizational skills
- A bright and sparkling layout
- Excellent phone contact
- Proficiency and experience with Microsoft Office and Excel
- Ability to quickly learn and manage computerized record systems
- Data base management
- Minimum of 12 months of full-time office experience
- Skilled and experienced in social media management
- Skilled and experienced in website design and maintenance