Take this unique opportunity to join the team of enthusiastic Brewolution winners. Homebrew and craft beer market business. He worked at Brewolution’s European headquarters for the first 6 to 12 months, after which he played an important role in building an American organization.
You need a digital marketing coordinator to strengthen your marketing team, especially in the areas of social media and English writing.
Liability includes, but is not limited to:
- Develop and implement social media strategies, create and follow up on posts. Includes, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, You Tube
- Create and develop community awareness, interest and feel among home brewers using eye-catching, witty and engaging materials
- Stay up to date on social media trends and new developments
- Help create and execute the video tutorial narration
- Copyright and create stunning product descriptions, website content, package texts, email campaigns, price books, newsletters, announcements and more.
- Work with your marketing and management team to develop, manage and grow loyalty club programs for registered users
- Take the lead in other marketing activities such as contests, events and giveaways to increase website traffic
- Manage user communication across all social media platforms, including loyalty programs
- Temporary participation in exhibitions and fairs
- Project work within marketing and management
- Support other marketing tasks as needed, such as market analysis
- University degree in marketing / communication
- Yeast over 21 years old
- More than 2 years of experience in similar types of work
- Knowledge of the craft beer market, preferably the homebrew market
- Excellent communication, writing, spelling and punctuation skills
- Computer familiar with Microsoft Office
- You can work independently and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
- Work with colleagues at all levels and across the organization
- A visionary team player with an open mind who is enthusiastic about both contributing and learning
- Positive and humorous attitude towards life and colleagues
- Detail-oriented and organized candidates
- Spanish as a second language is a plus
Brewolution is a dynamic company with a short distance from thought to action. The corporate culture is characterized by informality and ambitions that make room for both personality and our world-class team spirit. You should never feel alone. Our organization is flat and everyone interacts and contributes fully, creating synergies and a unique working environment. One of our many strengths is listening to the market, applying that knowledge to new concepts and products, and setting new standards in the brewing world.
Possibility of equality
Brewolution supports equal opportunities and rights that are not discriminated against by race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, sex, nationality, disability, marital status or point from a political point of view.
Send your application, resume, and perhaps previous examples of past writing work and payroll requirements [email protected] Branded Digital Marketing Coordinator. This position is to be filled as soon as possible and will remain open until it is filled.
Brewolution is one of the leading wholesalers of products and solutions for small to medium sized breweries and home brewers in Europe. We offer a variety of high quality products and equipment for home brewers, malt, hops and yeast for breweries.
We are developing an all-in-one electric automatic brewing system and other breakthrough products such as Ferminator, and several new products are in the pipeline.
Brewolution has been around for nine years and is still counted. We are growing rapidly and are constantly launching new, exciting projects. This is why we are hiring a Digital Marketing Coordinator to strengthen our marketing team and our business.
We are waiting to receive your request!
Direct number +45 6066 1195
Main company number +45 53600950
Brewolution-Digital Marketing Coordinator-Brewbound.com Craft Beer Jobs
Source link Brewolution-Digital Marketing Coordinator-Brewbound.com Craft Beer Jobs