Content and social media assistant
|job title:||Content and social media assistant|
|type of work:||Full time|
Create a competitive and profitable work environment that is committed to achieving Scanlan Theodore’s business goals of achieving financial and performance targets through the global business strategy. Assist with all aspects of planning and execution of marketing campaigns across multiple channels including email, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, blogs and content pages.
Provide branded copy across all content channels in accordance with Scanlan Theodore’s guidelines and business objectives. Develop a deep understanding of brand voice and champion its deployment across a range of placements. Collaborate and work closely with business stakeholders to deliver copywriting across a wide range of channels (including website copy, product descriptions, SEO blogs, emails, press releases, etc.) press, newsletters and others, as needed).
- Assist in the implementation of all digital and traditional marketing campaigns
- Help maintain content calendar across multiple channels – including but not limited to email, social media, payments, SEO, and blogs
- Schedule and post approved social media content daily to all platforms including but not limited to Instagram, TikTok and Facebook, then Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn
- Daily community management on all social media channels
- Develop and implement a deep understanding of our client’s unique brand voice and champion its deployment across a range of placements
- Own all writing briefs end-to-end, be able to distill complex topics into compelling, on-brand, and on-point writing pieces
- Copywriting for website, blog, email marketing, paid ads, organic content, press releases, internal and external communications and SEO
- Apply knowledge of fashion trends and technical attributes of clothing to produce informative, inspiring and engaging product descriptions
- Assist in the production of all content creation – including but not limited to e-commerce and lay-out photo shoots, campaign shoots, store generated content for all brand channels
- Assist in the development of exclusive creative content for social media across all platforms
- Communicate content plan to retail weekly, including all social media and email
- Assist with ongoing analysis of content performance, recommendations for further optimization, and reporting
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE
- Relevant diploma or qualification
- 2-3 years of experience in communications, content marketing or other related field and for many different channels/formats
- Creative thinker with a good understanding and application of social media platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with curiosity about what works and why.
- A keen eye for detail, comprehensive editing skills and an ability to write on tone.
- Experience in developing and implementing a strategic communications plan.
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of emerging social media platforms
- Demonstrates clear decision-making with excellent communication and problem-solving skills in all areas
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage high workloads, tight deadlines and competing priorities with professionalism
- Ability to identify, prioritize and implement high impact initiatives
- Builds effective relationships with all colleagues in a dynamic and positive environment
- Concentrated business at all times
Before you start in this position, you will need to provide two references, full work rights, and full police vetting.
If this full-time position sounds like your next challenge, complete your application by clicking the apply now button and we’ll get in touch.
In anticipation of a large number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Scanlan Theodore is continually looking for passionate, dynamic and inspiring leaders who strive to be values-driven and support core strategies for development, growth and the shared vision of the company.
An industry leader, Scanlan Theodore continues to use premium fabrics and artisanal techniques, shaping these timeless foundations with a contemporary outlook. Refined aesthetics and continuous innovation are reflected in all of the organization’s assets, seasonal collections, customer experience and culture.
Apply via LinkedIn only, do not use the “apply now” form below.
To keep up to date with fashion jobs in Sydney, subscribe to Fashion Journal Career Updates here.