CHARLOTTE — Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools launched a new website on Saturday in hopes of providing a more engaging experience.
The district partnered with a design team from Blackboard to create what CMS says is a “powerful communications hub.”
Each school will have a new look on their website and the design can be used on devices such as desktop computers, mobile phones and tablets.
“We are pleased to launch a new website that showcases the great work being done in our schools and in the district,” Acting Superintendent Hugh Hattabaugh said. “This website will help build a strong connection with our CMS community and provide better accessibility.”
Some of the site’s highlights include:
• Consistent navigation on school websites with expanded menus for middle and high schools.
• One-click Spanish translation and other translation options.
• A mobile-friendly design that easily adapts to computers, tablets and smartphones.
• Quick links to the most searched pages.
• A choice of calendars in digital and printable formats.
• Easy editing of web pages for staff, even from mobile devices.
You can visit the new site by clicking here.
(WATCH BELOW: CMS discusses the goal of improving high school math results)
©2022 Cox Media Group