Koch & Co have been a leading gift, decor and florist supplier since 1931 and we carry one of the largest ranges in Australia.
About the role
This is an ideal opportunity for a talented Digital Content Coordinator to apply their knowledge of digital content and e-commerce.
- Prepare and send email marketing campaigns
- Run social media advertising campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube, including copywriting, image research, audience building, and regular optimization.
- Build, monitor and optimize PPC campaigns on Google Ads (search, display and YouTube)
- Website Updates
Skills and experience
- Have at least 1-2 years of experience in digital marketing or an online content role, including experience working with FB Advertising, Google Analytics and Google Ads.
- Email marketing experience.
- Marketing segmentation analysis.
- Previous experience with Mailchimp, WordPress or similar.
- Understanding of SEO concepts.
- Have intermediate skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Have strong organizational skills and the ability to juggle multiple project demands at once
- A positive, proactive and always motivated attitude.
- Have the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to analyze data and report interpretations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for floral decoration, the art of living, design and the latest trends in interior decoration