News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial for StreetInsider Premium here.
New artist registrations have increased 188% since the start of the year, with all major metrics reaching double and triple digit growth
Substantial growth continues as Friendable rolls out an aggressive schedule for the next 120 days, featuring a brand new corporate website, mobile and web apps v2 Fan Pass, and extensive paid media campaigns
CAMPBELL, Calif., May 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – via NewMediaWire – Friendable, Inc. (OTC: FDBL) (the “Company”) is pleased to announce that it is entering its next phase of growth, following its initial and successful launch of the Fan Pass Livestreaming platform in July 2020. It was then that Friendable announced the release Fan Pass with a huge Livestream Event, attracting die-hard music fans and social followers from over 70 countries and all continents except Antarctica!
This event, and the company’s performance thereafter, outperformed and exceeded all the goals the company had set for its first six months. Growth continued to accelerate in 2021, with new artist registrations nearly tripling since late December 2020, and all other significant metrics registering robust growth for the first four months of the year.
The company is now emerging from more than 10 months of successful operation of the Fan Pass live streaming platform, acquiring artists, fans and content at a rapid rate. They have also built a set of services to support this wave of artists now residing on the platform.
“The success of the Fan Pass platform has always been based on this first proof of concept and this pilot phase, which is now complete,” said Robert A. Rositano Jr., CEO of Friendable, Inc. “I believe that v2 version of the whole -The new Fan Pass platform will wow our existing artists and create a buzz across artist communities that will drive future growth, fan registrations, merchandise sales and recurring revenue, which have all been tested and proven at a micro level throughout our proof of concept and pilot phase. “
The company’s strategy for the coming months (especially the next 120 days) and the rest of 2021 has been designed to create value in the live streaming and live event content industry. This results in the achievement of the following milestones:
- New business / corporate website
- Selling a Friendly Dating App – no longer in this business / 100% Fan Pass Focus
- Full V2 beta testing of mobile and web apps
- New company presentations, videos and artist testimonials
- All new technologies for artist tools
- New version and deployment of mobile and web applications
- Deployment of paid media – raising awareness among artists, fans and public companies
- Add influencers on social networks
- Deploy the brand ambassador program
- Up List to new Exchange – Public Company
- Increase service and subscriber revenue as marketing campaigns evolve and diversify
- Add industry talent, partners and BOD support
- Deploy the Artist NFT offer
In addition, areas of growth and focus will be dedicated to driving Fan Pass mobile app downloads, acquiring exclusive content, performing artist performances / selling tickets, paying ‘professional services’ for artists, merchandise sales, fan subscriptions / recurring revenue and the added “VIP Backstage Pass” for a whole new experience for fans who can’t attend in person as live venues begin to reopen late 2021 – 2022.
Friendable is in the enviable position of creating an innovative new music platform for artists of all skill levels to bring their work to fans around the world at a time when live streaming is taking off:
- Grand View Research analysts set the global video streaming market at $ 50.11 billion in 2020 with robust compound annual growth of 21.0% expected through 2028.
- The American market has more subscriptions to streaming services than people (340 million against 330 million).
- As Roku determined, nearly one in three U.S. households have canceled cable or satellite subscriptions in favor of alternatives to watching movies and other content, and 25% of households have cut television services. traditional, a trend known as cord shaving.
- 45% of respondents in a Livestream / New York Magazine investigation said they would pay for live video from a favorite artist, speaker or sports team. 87% of those surveyed said they would prefer to watch videos online if that meant more behind-the-scenes content, a staple of what the Fan Pass offers.
- Around 100 million internet users watch videos online every day, creating a very lucrative market opportunity for Friendable Inc.
For more information and to support Fan Pass artists, download the Fan Pass app from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
About Friendable, Inc.
Friendable Inc. (FDBL) is a mobile technology and marketing company focused on developing and identifying branded products, services and opportunities with mass market potential and scalability.
Launched on July 24, 2020, the company’s new flagship offering, the Fan Pass live streaming platform, proved invaluable to artists and fans as the performances moved from stage to screen.
Even as live performances resume, Fan Pass fills a vital need: to provide a virtual stage for artists to perform, win, and interact with fans around the world. Plus, the Fan Pass serves as a VIP or Backstage Pass, giving fans exclusive access to the lives of their favorite artists.
Friendable Inc. was founded by Robert A. Rositano Jr. and Dean Rositano, two brothers with over 27 years of experience working together on technology-related companies. For more information about the company, visit www.Friendable.com or www.fanpasslive.com
This press release contains forward-looking statements. The words or phrases “would”, “allow”, “intends”, “will probably result,” “should”, “continue”, “is planned”, “estimate”, “plan” or the like are intended to identify “forward-looking statements”. Actual results could differ materially from those projected by Friendable, Inc. The company’s iTunes rating should in no way be taken as an indication of the future value of Friendable’s common stock or of its current or future financial condition. Public documents filed by Friendable, Inc. with the Securities and Exchange Commission can be viewed on the SEC’s Edgar System at www.sec.gov. Statements made here are as of the date of this press release and should not be relied on at any later date. Friendable, Inc. cautions readers not to rely on such statements. Except as otherwise provided by applicable law, Friendable, Inc. does not undertake, and Friendable, Inc. expressly disclaims any obligation, to update any forward-looking statements to reflect unforeseen events, developments, events or circumstances after the date of this declaration.
Telephone: (855) 473-7473 Ext. 101
Email: [email protected]