We are one of Australia’s fastest growing technology companies
- JobAdvisor Top 5 coolest companies to work for
- 50+ employees and growing
- TikTok and Snapchat partner
- Salesforce Certified Partner
- Google Gold Partner
- Marketo Certified Partner
What is the opportunity?
We are looking for a Growth Marketer to join the Social Garden team.
You will work closely with senior management, customer service, campaign and creative teams to:
- Developing our own channels
- Increase brand awareness and drive demand generation
- Assist in the achievement of inbound/outbound performance metrics
You will be responsible for effectively communicating our brand, our activities, our projects and our successes by promoting the uniqueness of the company, the employees and the success of the projects delivered for our clients.
This role is perfect for someone who lives and breathes digital content, social media, copywriting and campaign planning. Skills in video editing and storyboarding are a strong asset.
What will I do ?
- Create assets to increase engagement and traffic on our brands (Social Garden, Student Garden and DamnGood)
- Create content for our own social media platforms to drive engagement and new business
- Write copy for our marketing materials (case studies, eDM, website copy)
- Assist in the creation of paid and organic social assets (ideation, story building, filming)
- Manage all collection of primary marketing material (photography, content sourcing)
- Work closely with the design team to standardize our marketing materials for communications
- Research social trends, communicate new ideas, concepts and innovations
- Identify, create and share the stories of our company and our employees internally and on our social networks
What skills do I need?
- Adobe experience preferred (opportunity to grow in this area)
- Social media management
- Social media strategy
- Some photography skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Motivation and commitment to personal development
- Resourceful, proactive and positive attitude
- Ridiculously high attention to detail and organization
What will I learn?
- Audience building and targeting
- How to Manage Paid Multi-Channel Social Media Campaigns
- How to create content that converts
- How to measure the ROI of your content and advertising campaigns
- How to Create Exceptional Cross-Channel Customer Experiences for Audiences
- The relationship between marketing automation, CRM and social media
This role is perfect for people who have experience in…
- 2 years of experience in a similar position (marketing/comms), ideally in an agency
- Graduate degree in a related discipline
- Exceptional attention to detail
- History of successful marketing and communication campaigns
- A positive, “roll up your sleeves” attitude, ready to jump into projects when needed
- Be a confident communicator who can build relationships with all key stakeholders
Previous roles may have been in –
- Advertising Marketing
- Media communication
- social media
- Content creation
- Public relations
- One-on-one mentorship and support from some of the best in the industry
- Work remotely one week per year from anywhere in the world
- Work with teams in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and New York
- Additional paid vacation for each year you are in the garden and travel credit
- See results and find new strategies to test and optimize
- Participate in meetings and strategy sessions with our energetic team
- Plenty of snacks, coffee, and corporate events
Our offices are open, collaborative and yes, fun! You will join a wildly smart and very talented team. We constantly challenge ourselves to improve and ask ourselves the tough questions.