|Benefits:||As part of the cost to business package|
|Level of education:||Diploma|
|The employment level:||Middle|
- Research, write and edit compelling, SEO optimized copy in support of business goals and objectives
- Write compelling texts, headlines, slogans and calls to action
- Copywriting for TV, radio, print, display and digital that adheres to the brand tone and responds to the brief
- Creating entertaining scripts for informative video content for website
- Develop innovative and creative ideas for proactive work.
- Work closely with the marketing team to design a content marketing strategy that aligns with broader business goals
- Creation of a content marketing schedule to ensure regular content on digital channels, including the website, throughout the year
- Ensure alignment between copy and brand goals
- Make sure the content resonates with social media influencers to increase brand credibility
- Monitoring and reporting on job performance.
Terms & Conditions
The successful candidate must have / be:
- A formal university degree in English / journalism or related fields
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience, preferably in a digital content environment
- Previous experience in an advertising agency writing print for television, radio, signage and digital copy
- Highly articulate with excellent command of spoken and written English essential
- Creativity and ability to produce innovative and original ideas for new content
- Able to effectively communicate and coordinate with creatives
- Ability to work under pressure and under tight deadlines without compromising quality
- Comfortable with technology and fully proficient in the Microsoft suite
- A team player and an animal lover
- Developmental spirit with a keen interest in personal and people development
- A portfolio that demonstrates an ability to write content free from grammar and spelling errors, well researched, persuasive and SEO optimized.
Please submit a relevant portfolio with your CV upon request.
If you do not receive a response within one week, please consider your application unsuccessful.
VGP Recruitment is a recruitment agency specializing in the advertising, marketing, media, creative, digital, public relations / communications and publishing industries.
Posted on Jun 11, 2:19 PM