Starborne: Frontiers gives you the opportunity to explore the dazzling and expansive universe while continually surprising and delighting its travelers. Set in the same universe as their first game, Starborne: Sovereign Spaceit combines aspects of auto-battle and team-based RPGs to provide a closer and deeper view of the complex sci-fi world.
Borders will leave from sovereign space real-time empire-building format, instead challenging players in completely new ways as they traverse the galaxy on desktop or mobile. As their fame grows, they will build custom bases, uncover the secrets of the galaxy, team up with other commanders, and take on dangerous challenges through PvP and PvE combat.
Taking on the role of Fleet Commander, players will recruit new ships and train their pilots to face all the dangers – and secrets – that the far reaches of the galaxy have to offer. From bounty-hunting boss battles to the campaign storyline, with multiple game modes and recruitable characters from 10 different factions, Frontiers offers players strategic challenges from every angle.
During their travels, they can encounter more than a dozen deep and unique factions with their own histories and philosophies – which will help or hinder their progress as they strive to claim dominance on the frontier.
Game developer Solid Clouds is delighted to announce the launch of the closed beta of its new title, Starborne: Frontiers!
“We are moving forward with the development of Frontiers,” says CEO Stefán Gunnarsson. “He received very positive feedback from our test players. This milestone was achieved on schedule thanks to a well-executed plan and the efforts of our efficient and dedicated team.
The studio is currently accepting applications from beta testers (Discord or the official site), who can get a first look at Borders’campaign mechanics, PvP arena and bounty system. Closed beta testing will begin in the coming weeks.
- A unique new approach to automatic combat, where strategic placement and fleet composition are key to victory
- Dozens of recruitable ships and characters from 10 different factions
- Customizable ship stats
- A comprehensive story campaign exploring the deep lore behind the world of Starborne
- A PVP arena where you compete against other players to build reputation and ensure leaderboard dominance
- Challenging “Bounty” boss battles where you can earn powerful new gear for your ships
- Daily login and game time rewards for all players
- Annual daily, weekly and monthly challenges to earn extra rewards
- A glittering galaxy, rendered in a stunning semi-realistic art style
Starborne: Frontiers is in development for mobile and PC devices.
More articles on Starborne: Frontiers