Users add items to their digital wardrobe by taking photos of the item or choosing an image of it from the phone’s gallery. Each item can have multiple images. Users can use items both to track wear and to put together outfits – manually or using the AI Stylist. In order to ensure user’s data security, UByDesign supports backup of all digital wardrobe to user’s Google Drive or iCloud.
The main features of UByDesign are:
– AI-powered algorithm to automatically remove background on item photos;
– AI-powered stylist who can suggest outfits of different types from all wardrobe items or per given item;
– The ability to save useful item details such as price, season, style, etc.
– Customizable categories and styles;
– Color selection: automatically or via custom color picker control;
– Filter and classify articles by variety of criteria: times worn, price, category, date etc.
– Price statistics per wear for each item;
– Unlimited number of outfits and items.
The beta version is available for free on Google Play and Apple App Store. You can find the links on the official UByDesign website.