Only Everything is looking for a “New Business Director” to join our creative content-based marketing agency based in Surry Hills. We already work with an impressive client list spanning fashion, lifestyle, health, beauty, hospitality and technology.
Working directly with Brands and partner agencies, we mainly offer content production services (60% of our business), in the form of small and large scale productions. In addition, we offer traditional agency services, such as social media management, web and ecom development services, graphic design and branding, copywriting, and events and entertainment (pre / post COVID). All in all, we’re on creative problem-solving!
The goal of this role will be to generate further revenue growth for the company. We are looking for someone with existing industrial relations who understands the agency landscape. It would also be ideal to create a network between creative, advertising and / or media agencies.
We are a small, agile and progressive agency with a tailor-made approach, emphasizing relationships and quality of results. Our team is young, our clients are amazing, and overall we’ve heard that our culture is different from other agencies in the industry.
What is your day like;
- Identification, qualification and securing of appointments with prospects
- Secure briefs and / or pitch opportunities – convert them
- Support internal teams on creative responses to briefs
- Development of growth strategies for the entire portfolio
- Identify opportunities for market / industry changes
- Form strategic alliances with other organizations to leverage various networks
- Work with our marketing resource to develop content and tools to support the development of new businesses
- Facilitate project transfers to Account Managers and / or personally manage projects from time to time
- Maintain relationships with existing customers
What we are looking for;
- Previous experience working in a mid-level business development role for a similar organization – creative agency / production agency / marketing agency
- Proven track record of generating new business and growing revenues
- A strong network of potential clients in Australia / beyond
- Ambitious and focused with a drive to succeed
- An understanding of film content and / or production
- You work on an exciting portfolio of clients, in a fun and creative industry, whose clients love the work we do – check out some of our recent projects; https://www.onlyeverything.work/work
- Work at home, in the office (Surry Hills) and on site during works / productions
- Regular events, fun social sessions and outings for the health and well-being of employees
- Your birthday is canceled 🙂
- End of work at 3 p.m. on Friday during the summer
- Work with a motivated, fun and active team that works and plays hard
- Real career growth opportunities as we continue to grow
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please send your CV to Founder, Jack Warwick via [email protected]
Get to know us through our social networks;
* NO recruiters please