Talk is a full-service digital marketing agency focused on providing clients with a range of digital marketing services; including social media management, SEO, email marketing, website development, and creative services. We’re a tight-knit team in a few different geographies, and with our continued growth we’re looking for a savvy Social Media Manager to jump in and learn the ropes for this exciting role.
At Talk Agency, our people are our strength, and we are looking for a team player, someone who will thrive in a fast paced, client-focused agency environment and who sees long-term career growth. within our agency.
This role would be suitable for someone with at least 2 years of social media and graphic design experience under their belt.
We are looking for someone who can not only manage and develop a book of client social media accounts, but who is also proficient in digital design.
This role reports to: Creative Director
3 best things about work:
- You will work with a variety of clients, from hospitality to pharmaceuticals
- Opportunities to expand your existing social media and design knowledge through hands-on assistance
- A collaborative and friendly team
What will your day be like:
- Management and supervision of the client’s social channels, including Instagram, Facebook and Linkedin
- Drive follower growth and engagement across all channels, through content strategy and community management
- Develop a high growth strategy, which covers content, influencers and outreach engagement
- Work in Adobe Creative Suite to design social content, including posts, stories, and social reels
- Writing and editing
- Ad hoc work within the design team on eDms, ad campaigns and website assets
- Stay ahead of the competition with forward planning, focused on themes and quarterly goals
- Demonstrate clear communication and visibility on project timelines and deliverables
- Provide actionable weekly insights and detailed monthly reports
Ideally, we are looking for:
- Full Adobe Creative Suite skills – especially Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign (Premiere Pro is a bonus)
- Experience with social media planning platforms and best practices
- An understanding of how to work within designated brand guidelines
- Strong attention to detail
- A proactive team player who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and help in all areas of the business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A solid understanding of social media reporting and analysis
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn
- The ability to go through multiple projects quickly and accurately
- An understanding of digital marketing concepts and how they relate to social media and design
- Demonstrated experience in responding and interpreting creative briefs
- Experience in influencer marketing will be highly appreciated
- Video and / or photo interests a big plus
- Excellent work / life balance with early termination on Fridays
- Flexible remote work policy
- A paid day off for your birthday + an additional paid yay day to take off during the year
- Regular social events
- A detailed career plan to help you continue to grow your career with Talk
- Cohesive and welcoming team environment without “office politics”
If that’s okay with you, we’d love to hear from you. Please apply with a cover letter, curriculum vitae and portfolio of your previous work.
We are actively recruiting so feel free to apply.