SEARCHING FOR CANDIDATES WITH FABULOUS WRITING AND COMMUNICATION SKILLS
One-year fixed-term contract, with the possibility of a permanent contract if successful
Work at home.
Experience: writing, 2 years (Required)
- Access to your own high quality laptop / PC
- Own broadband internet connection (already active)
- Ability to work remotely and install Hubstaff on your machine
UK WORKING HOURS: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. GMT
Full job description
We are urgently looking for a talented and ambitious Copywriter and Web Content Creator to join our small digital agency.
If you have a flair for creating fabulous content that engages readers and grabs their attention, then this role may be for you.
You should be able to write for a diverse number of clients, especially the nonprofit and financial sectors, so demonstrable experience in either of these sectors is a big plus.
You’ll be overflowing with ideas for generating quality, original SEO-focused content and creative messages that can engage and build audiences for new and established customers across a variety of channels including email, web (new content). website, landing pages, infographics, blogs and articles) and social media.
We’re looking for someone with proven skills and a deep understanding of how to create compelling content and weave clear messages that resonate with audiences and customers.
Your role will vary from day to day, your main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Appropriate content briefs and undertake all projects at a very high level.
- Develop forward-thinking, SEO-friendly creative content strategies.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of campaign goals and design strategies to achieve them in both magazine and digital media.
- Propose creative ideas and concepts for projects
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Experienced in creating professional and commercial content
- A solid background in creating a crisp copy that captures the reader’s attention
- The ability to plan and develop content strategies
- A persuasive and confident approach to creativity
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Familiarity with creative processes and techniques, including digital media
Desirable but not essential skills
- Knowledge of digital platforms, such as Mailchimp and Google ads
- Previous experience working with UK based charities and Muslim organizations
15 days off per year excluding public holidays
Types of employment: Full time
- Digital marketing
Desired work experience:
About the employer:
We are a digital marketing agency that supports small businesses, charities and organizations in their marketing activities. These include Google advertising, email broadcasts, website development, and social media campaigns. Over the past 10 years, we have supported hundreds of charities and businesses that thrive in digital businesses. We are a fully isolated company and currently have team members in countries around the world including UK, South Africa, Pakistan and Turkey.
Employer and benefits:
- work from home
Find out more / Apply for this position