Digital Marketing Manager – Us Music
Based: Los Angeles, CA
Reports to: Executive Director
Group presentation: YMU Group is a leading management and professional services company based in the United Kingdom and the United States. Our mission is to bring additional success to everyone who deals with us – both talent and industry customers. Our goal is to create circumstances where talented people can build their reputation, influence and success.
We work with courage and perseverance with elite talents and clients who represent the best in the industry. We provide a portfolio of services to a wide range of professionals leaders in entertainment, film, music, radio, television, sports and the arts, including athletes, authors, digital influencers, musicians, producers, digital and television artists personalities.
We strive to be the best company to work for and are constantly looking for ways to improve at all levels, from providing excellent services to our customers, our staff satisfaction, diversity and inclusion, mental health and well-being.
Our core values: We are customers first and foremost: The whole raison d’être and the DNA of the Group are at the service of our customers above all
We are collaborative: We are many, not few. Customers can access the scope and scale of our service
We are curious: Our customers expect us to be progressive, innovative and informed.
We are egoless: The team is at the heart of everything we do, and the strength of the team is in the collective, not the individual
We are brave: We clearly know who we are even if it can be considered controversial
Purpose of the position: YM&U Group is looking for an experienced and talented Digital Marketing Manager to join our team. This role will strategize and execute compelling artist-specific campaigns across all online consumer touchpoints (websites, email, social media platforms, etc). They will have a high degree of visibility across corporate departments, artists, platform managers and partners. They will manage the marketing strategy, deadlines, budgets, content, influencers and objectives on a list of 5 to 10 artists. Clear communication, excellent project management skills and the ability to multi-task are a Homework.
- Oversee day-to-day social media, website, and email accounts for a designated roster of YM&U artists
- Develop, launch and analyze digital campaigns for YM&U artists from start to finish
- Manage each artist’s goals, strategy and budget
- Work closely with management and internal departments to champion social-focused ideas, develop editorial calendars, and execute integrated global activations • Develop and execute paid advertising campaigns
- Collaborate with internal teams including Streaming + Sales, Creative and Publicity • Develop goals and performance metrics for campaigns
- Oversee creative ideation and development to deliver innovative, best-in-class campaigns to our artists and their fans
- Partner with social platforms to identify new opportunities and develop creative activations
- Regularly monitor campaigns to understand the effectiveness of the strategy, make recommendations for continuous improvement
- Report weekly to senior executives and managers, providing actionable insights and campaign updates
- Build and maintain relationships with representatives of social media platforms and participate in regular update meetings
- Build and maintain relationships with artists and managers, including communicating product updates and best practices
- Constantly imagining and innovating in the social and digital space
- 3-4+ years of professional experience in social media/digital marketing
- Previous experience working on social media, with email and web platforms, and on paid social media campaigns
- Proven ability to create, execute and scale digital campaigns globally
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms, email/CRM and web best practices • Strong organizational, project management and decision-making skills with strong attention to detail and deadlines
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with creative, business-minded colleagues and partners
- Creative thinker passionate about developing and delivering great ideas for our artists • Ability to think strategically but still execute tactically
- Extreme attention to detail with relentlessly high standards
- Innate willingness to roll up one’s sleeves and get the job done
- Works with great autonomy
- Writing skills
- Experience using Photoshop to edit and resize images and Premiere or iMovie to edit video.
What we offer:
- Unlimited paid leave
- Health benefits paid
- 401K with correspondence
- Bounty system
- Flexible working conditions – we believe that performance rhymes with freedom
- FOND Benefits Platform
YM&U Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to protected diversity characteristics such as race/ethnicity religion gender sexual orientation gender identity national origin, disability, or citizenship status. veteran. All successful applicants are subject to reference and background checks.